viernes, 28 de octubre de 2011

Shopping Regret...

Well it didn´t happen to me... it happened to my 22 months old daughter Stefanie. This is just a quit story I would like to tell you, a real story, it happened yesterday. We went to a shop called la Nueva Americana, here in Paraguay and Stefanie found a Mickey Mouse backpack, one of those stuff animals that are also backpacks so she was going around with Mickey Mouse on her back. I found some great Disney t-shirts for her and it was time to go and pay, I told her we were leaving and she had to leave the Mickey Mouse and she started screaming MINE!!! and running around as fast as she could in the store, she loves to run and laugh so hard. So I was tired of chasing her so I decided I would buy the Mickey for her, since she loves it so much and she usually doesn´t ask for all the toys she looks at. Paying for it was hard because she didn´t want to let him go for a minute, so we paid for it, we went out of the store and she tells me NO QUIELO!!! (which is NO QUIERO, in her language, No quiero means I DON´T WANT IT!) I felt so bad!!! I almost fainted, I question myself to buy or not to buy and now she says she doesn´t want it anymore, so I look at the closest little girl I could find and told Stefanie, Mickey is going with that little girl who wants him, so she said MIO!!!!!(MINE!!!). That´s the end of the story. A story to remember forever generation after generation lol...

No hay comentarios: