martes, 26 de julio de 2011

¿Quien es tu amigo invisible?./ Who is your invisible friend?

 
Primera carta de mi amigo/a invisible...

First letter from my invisible friend... 

Hello friend, I am happy to share with you each day. I hope you enjoy this wonderful day here and after with your beautiful family. 

Your invisible friend... 

PS: For those that don´t know what I am talking about, the invisible friend is a game we play before friendship day which consists in putting the names of all the co-workers in little paper then we have to pick a name and that  person is our invisible friend, I think it was invented so everyone could have a gift in friendship day and not feel like he or she doesn´t have any friends if they don´t receive a gift. This year I played it 4 times in different groups in my work, I will look like Santa on Friday... 


No hay comentarios: