domingo, 23 de octubre de 2011

After the storm comes the sun...

I think the sun is coming out, slowly but it is coming, in the last week or so we had had so many trials so many that I was thinking, how can we stop it right now. Today I can say I value electricity, we didn`t have it for 2 and a half days, I value cellphones, I didn`t have mine for some time. I value friends that were so nice to me in my birthday even non friends are nice to you in your birthday so I value them too. I value a warm shower, the guy that came to fix the electricity change the shower so we can have it in our own bedroom not only in the guest bathroom, well I value so many things and I hope, I wish I would like to see the sun for the rest of the year, please!!!!!!! ohhh gosh!!! I thought my article was erased, yes the sun is here, the storm is gone...

1 comentario:

LeChele G dijo...

Siempre es bueno cuando venga el sol despues de los pruebas. Gracias for recordarme. Que bien que uds tiene electricidad de nuevo!