miércoles, 17 de agosto de 2011

A-Z All About Me

A-Z All About Me

A. age :: 26

B. bed size :: Queen

C. chore you hate :: All of them especially washing the dishes.

D. dogs :: One, Torry.

E. essential start to your day : La mañana de cada día (TV Show)

F. favorite color :: Purple, Turquoise and Pink.

G. gold or silver :: Silver

H. height ::1.65

I. instruments you play :: none 


J. job title :: Quality Supervisor.

K. kids :: 1 Stefanie Jackeline my princess.

L. live :: Mariano Roque Alonso, Paraguay.

M. maiden name :: Díaz Girett


N. nicknames ::Vane.

O. overnight hospital stays :: When I had my baby girl.

P. pet peeve :: people yelling and making a lot of noise for no reason.


Q. quote :: I don´t know right now.


R. righty or lefty :: righty

S. siblings : 2 brothers.

T. time you wake up :: 5:40 am
U. university attended :: Universidad Católica de Asunción.
V. vegetables you dislike: most of them.

W. what makes you run late :: When I wake up late or get up late.

X. x-rays you’ve had :: many, I can´t remember now.
Y. yummy food :: Pasta, Lomito, Mc Donalds, facturas. 

Z. zoo animal favorite ::Buffalo

No hay comentarios: