jueves, 2 de diciembre de 2010

Day 2

Me olvide de decir que estoy siguiendo a Margaret en el diario de los 30 días, pueden ir a su blog haciendo click en su nombre que acabo de escribir.

I forgot to say that I am following Margaret in this 30 day blog journal, you can go to her blog clicking her name I just wrote.

Fotos de algo que comí hoy:

Pictures of somethings I ate today:



 
Siempre como un sandwich de jamón y queso en el desayuno porque es lo que tenemos en mi trabajo y tambien es rico, cuando estoy de dieta como con pan integral, aguante el mixto de siempre

I always have a sandwich for breakfast, jam and chees because is what they offer at work and also because I like it, when I am on a diet I change the kind of bread, long life to the jam and cheese sandwich hahaha...
Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comentarios:

Miss Janet dijo...

Hi there! Following you now from the blog hop!

What kind of missionary were you?


You can find me at:

www.homeward4.blogspot.com

Blessings,

Janet

Cassandra dijo...

Following your wonderful blog! Please follow me back :)
homeschoolingwith3boys.blogspot.com