lunes, 27 de diciembre de 2010

ABC's

I got this from Margaret, My Life As I see it

A – Age: 26 years 

B – Bed size: Queen

C – Chore you hate:All that includes cleaning, I thought things got magically cleaned by themselves until I went on my mission :).

D – Dog’s name:Tyson but it is not my dog, it is my dad´s dog or my brother´s I can´t remember. 

E – Essential start your day item: Running to the bus stop.

F – Favorite color: Purple, pink and turquise. 

G – Gold or Silver: Silver
H – Height: 5’4"
I – Instruments you play: I used to play the flute in school. 

J – Job title:Quality Supervisor. 

K – Kid(s): My baby girl Stefanie.

L – Living arrangements: Home with my husband, baby, parents and brother but not for very long because we are looking for a house!!!!!!!!!

M – Mom’s name:María Cristina. 

N – Nicknames Vane

O – Overnight hospital stay other than birth:When I had Stefanie my first baby. 

P – Pet Peeve(s): People not saying the "s" at the end of the words that finish with an S.

Q – Quote from a movie: Dude!!! Where is my car???(it´s the only one I can remember right now)

R – Right or Left handed: right
S – Siblings: A younger brother (Ivan) and another younger brother I remember now (Miguel).

T – Time you wake up:5:30 

U -Underwear: too much information.

V – Vegetable you dislike: Lettuce.

W – Ways you run late: Getting up to late
X – X-rays you’ve had: Back, Shoulders, ankle,
Y – Yummy food you make: banana bread.

Z- Zodiac Sign:Libra. 




YOUR TURN!!!!!!

3 comentarios:

Closer to Lucy dijo...

Out for a little hopping, following you now. Hope you'll come by when you get a chnace.

http://closertolucy.blogspot.com

Cheers!

Jacqui dijo...

Hello! I am your newest follower from a Monday Blog Hop. I would love it if you would follow back at one or all four of my blogs :)

www.singleparentretreat.com
http://singlemamachallenges.blogspot.com/
http://motherdaughterconnection.blogspot.com/
http://jmconsultingservices.blogspot.com/

Happy Holidays!

Eliz Frank dijo...

Stopped by to follow your blog from the Making Friends Monday blog hop... do comment/follow me back :-)
Have a Happy Holiday Season!
Best,
Elizabeth
Positive Kismet Blog