jueves, 29 de abril de 2010

Cambio radical/ Extreme make-over.

Estan eran mis zapatillas que compre hace 8 años, ya estaban viejas y heridas asi que decidi hacerles un fashion emergency y rescatarlas...

Here you can see my old flip flops I bought 8 years ago, they are old and hurt so I decided to make an extreme makeover and rescue them...


Asi estaban las pobrecitas muy muy tristes hasta que ta ta ta tannnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is how they looked poor sad flip flops until something happened...

Quedaron como nuevas!!!!!!!! Con 2 metros de cinta a lunares blancos y un boton, sinceramente me encantan!
They look new!!! with 2 meters of polka dot ribbon (I LOVE IT!!!!!!) and a buttom, they are one of my new favorites!!!!!

1 comentario:

mag dijo...

Re chetas las black&white polka-dot!
Me encantan!