domingo, 10 de abril de 2011

Some questions...Some answers...

25. What are you most grateful for?
I am grateful because I know that my Heavenly Father loves me and that he send me to earth to fulfill a divine potential and to be happy with my family.
26. Would you rather lose all of your old memories, or never be able to make new ones?
Even if it will hurt I will rather lose the old memories to be able to make new ones, I am a fan of pictures and I keep all the memories that I can, so that is a great part of my life but I want to keep living, travelling and making my life great.
27. Is is possible to know the truth without challenging it first?
Not really, you have to feel it is true, there has to be a feeling, not just if somebody tells you.
28. Has your greatest fear ever come true?
I don`t have a greatest fear so it didn`t come true.
29. Do you remember that time 5 years ago when you were extremely upset? Does it really matter now?
Yes I do remember, and it doesn`t matter now because 5 years ago I got upset when something didn`t work out with a bad boyfriend or stuff like that.
30. What is your happiest childhood memory? What makes it so special?
My happiest childhood memory is when I lived in Luque, I was 4 or 5 years old I had friend int he whole neighborhood and we got together to play everyday, it was heaven!

No hay comentarios: