jueves, 25 de noviembre de 2010

Recuerdo de mi tiempo de teacher!/ Flashback to my teaching time!

Solia enseñar niñitos de 5 y 6 años en un instituto, yo tenía solo 19 años y no mucha experiencia, los niños eran adorables pero también terribles, aprendi mucho con ellos, los extraños, ahora ellos son 5 años mayores, como ha pasado el tiempo, no!!!!!!!!

I use to teach children of 5 and 6 years old, I was 19 and didn´t have much experience, the kids where adorable but terrible at the same time, I learnt a lot with them, I miss them, they are 5 years older now, time really flies, no!!!!!!!!

Haz click en la foto para verla más grande...

Click on the picture to see it bigger...

2 comentarios:

Unknown dijo...

I know ! They grow up so fast !
Happy blog hop and come follow me back when you can :)
Xo
Frenchy

Unknown dijo...

i am your newest follower please follow me back http://mizzreviewlady-mommyreviews.blogspot.com/ thanks