Why I want to be debt free:
1. I want to travel. This is one of my very favorite things that I have to give up because of lack of good money administration. I want to go to Disneyland with my eldest and just be like a child.
2. I want to give my children whatever they need when they need it, I´m not talking about "caprichos", I´m talking about, that dance costume they need to dance, well here it is, not like, oh!!! no!!! again, why do they think we are? If you send your children to a private school you know about those extra costs that come with them.
3. I want to be able to pay extra curricular activities for my children. If they want to take dance lessons, swimming or hockey. Here it is.
4. I want to be able to afford to pay for emergencies without breaking the piggy bank or going into debt.
5. I like to celebrate special occasions, easter, christmas, birthday, mother´s day, children´s day, everyday!
6. I want to study a lot of things.
7. I want to buy stuff I like, I don´t like a lot of things but the things I like, I like.
8. I want to be able to give presents to love ones.
9. Health problems are expensive, I want to have an emergency fund that can help me when something health related happen.
10.I like Photography and scrapbooking which is expensive.
11. I love books, sometimes they are expensive or they add up.